- 2 mornings per week group lessons Dutch, Monday -Thursday 9.45am - 12.00am
- Groups consist of 4-9 people
- Learn the basics of the language in a stimulating environment
- Benefit from the knowledge of the other participants and motivate each other
- CEF A-level
- Starting dates 20/04/2015, 14/09/2015
Dutch beginners course (4 - 9 participants) - lesson conditions:
- 4-9 participants: 30 lessons
- 3 participants : 21 lessons
- 2 participants: 15 lessons
- 1 participants: Cancelled
In the interest of the students, Berlitz may eliminate or merge certain classes if the number of participants is insufficient or split them if there are too many students. If the number of participants is lower than the minimum number required to start up the formula selected, Berlitz will adapt the number of lessons depending on the number of participants. Berlitz will also be able to transfer a student into a different group if it corresponds better to his/her level.
*Group courses take place on days and times fixed by the school. These lessons can not be postponed or refunded. Lessons that fall on a public holiday will be deferred.