FREELANCE ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR
Berlitz Schools of Languages BV, The Hague, is looking for a Freelance English Native-Speaker to deliver high quality language instruction to our customers.
We are looking for motivated native-speaker instructors, who are available on weekdays and on a few evenings a week, to deliver high quality language instruction to our customers.
- Support and motivate course participants to achieve their learning goals.
- Create a lively, active and positive classroom atmosphere.
- Lead lessons on the basis of the Berlitz Method with a strong focus on the needs of course participants.
- Minimum bachelor's degree and/or business-related work experience
- Native-fluency in English
- Outgoing, friendly, sociable personality and patient
- You have excellent pedagogical, communicative and intercultural skills and are highly customer-focused and flexible
- Dynamic and creative approach to training
- Openness to web-based, blended and live instruction
- Must already reside in the Netherlands
- Willing to work afternoons and some evenings
- Willing to travel to customer premises when needed
- Driving license is an asset
- A free training in the unique Berlitz Method
- Continual pedagogical support, continuous training & development
- Our own teaching material and methodology
- Motivated customers who are pursuing their individual goals in the new language.
- Administration and organization done by our centre team
- Friendly work environment
- Earliest starting date: immediately!
Berlitz is one of the world’s premier language and intercultural specialists, working in 500 locations and more than 70 countries. For over more than 135 years, our drive for innovation has led us to build a comprehensive portfolio, enabling our clients to communicate with confidence and be successful in a global environment through our training in language, intercultural, management and leadership skills.
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile, and would you like to apply? Please apply immediately by sending your letter of motivation and curriculum vitae to email@example.com. You are welcome to send an e-mail or call us at 070 891 11 59 for more information.